[Numpy-discussion] numpy.polynomial.chebyshev (not) in the docs

josef.pktd at gmail.com josef.pktd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 21:52:35 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 9:30 PM, David Goldsmith <d.l.goldsmith at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you talking about absence in the Wiki or absence in a NumPy executable.
> They're in the former (I've been editing them), and they're in 1.4.0 of the
> latter:

I have them in numpy 1.4, I see them in the doceditor, but not in
http://docs.scipy.org/doc/numpy/search.html?q=chebychev&check_keywords=yes&area=default

or search for chebfit

I think they are not added to the html docs because they are not
referenced in any rst file.
That's a different issue from having them in the source and the
doceditor application.

Josef