David Cournapeau david at silveregg.co.jp
Thu Feb 11 20:03:00 EST 2010

Charles R Harris wrote:

> I do think a 1.4.1 should be released without the datetime changes just
> so there would be an updated version out there for slow adopters. We
> wouldn't maintain it, though, it would be the end of the 1.x line.

We could make a source release - we could do it from the current 1.4.x
branch as it is, as the datetime has already been removed.

As I want to get a binary installer ready for scipy as soon as 2.0 get
released, I don't think it makes sense to waste time on getting a scipy
binary built against 1.4.x now.

cheers,

David