[Numpy-discussion] Wanted: new release manager for 1.5 and above

Patrick Marsh patrickmarshwx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 12:11:24 EST 2010

I'm willing to get on board and learn/help with the releases.  At present,
my main machine is a Windows 7 box running EPD 5.1.1 and EPD 6.0.  I also
have a relatively old, but still functional, macbook pro that I can tinker
with as well.

I will state upfront that while I'm not a complete newbie when it comes to
this, I'll certainly need a lot of help initially.  (But hey, this is how
you learn, right?)

No offense if my offer isn't accepted.  I just thought I'd thought I'd offer
to try and give something back.

Patrick
--
Patrick Marsh
Ph.D. Student / Graduate Research Assistant