[Numpy-discussion] numpy.all docstring reality check

Benjamin Root ben.root at ou.edu
Fri Jul 2 00:51:21 EDT 2010

This behavior is quite curious.  While it is consistent and it behaves
exactly as documented (after clarification), I am curious about the
rational.  Is it merely an unavoidable consequence of passing in the output
array?

Certainly a few examples from the above emails would make this extremely
clear.  I particularly liked the 'a3' dtype example.

Ben Root