[Numpy-discussion] BOF notes: Fernando's proposal: NumPy ndarray with named axes

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Tue Jul 6 14:09:33 EDT 2010

Just to give a data point, my research group and I would be very excited
at the idea of having Fernando's data arrays in Numpy. We can't offer to
maintain it, because we are already fairly involved in machine learning
and neuroimaging specific code, but we would be able to rely on it more
in our packages, and we love it!

Gaël