[Numpy-discussion] Datarray sprint July 28, 2010

Keith Goodman kwgoodman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 14:13:58 EDT 2010

Join us for a datarray sprint on July 28. Several of us will meet at
UC Berkeley from 2pm (Pacific Time) until our fingers bleed from
typing or until 6 or 7pm, whichever comes first.

If you can't be there in person, grab an item from the issue tracker
or create your own. I'm told some of us will hang out on IRC #scipy,
so we can coordinate there.

A datarray is a subclass of a Numpy array that lets you label the axes
and label the elements along each axis. Our target is to get this into
Numpy. We are currently in the prototype stage, so this is a good time
to jump in.

code: http://github.com/fperez/datarray
issue tracker: http://github.com/fperez/datarray/issues