[Numpy-discussion] Problems with get_info installing scipy

Jeff Hsu jeffhsu3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 13:20:28 EDT 2010

Thanks, that works.  Unfortunately it uncovered another problem.  When I try
and reinstall numpy, it keeps building with intel mkl libraries even when I
get a fresh install of numpy with the site.cfg set to default or no site.cfg
at all.

Giving me:
FOUND:
    libraries = ['mkl_intel_lp64', 'mkl_intel_thread', 'mkl_core',
'pthread']
    library_dirs = ['/opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/072/mkl/lib/em64t']
    define_macros = [('SCIPY_MKL_H', None)]
    include_dirs = ['/opt/intel/Compiler/11.1/072/mkl/include']