[Numpy-discussion] timeseries - dates prior to 1970

Pierre GM pgmdevlist at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 20:11:47 EDT 2010

I've started a git branch (http://github.com/pierregm/scikits.timeseries-sandbox) to test some changes on scikits.timeseries, in particular improved support of high-frequency dates before the unix epoch. Please give it a try, let me know how it goes. If all's fine, I'll port the changes to the SVN site (which until further notice remains the official source for the scikits).