[Numpy-discussion] Bradford Cross wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Bradford Cross bradford.n.cross at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 20:47:31 EDT 2010

LinkedIn
------------Bradford Cross requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Mike,

- Bradford Cross

Accept invitation from Bradford Cross
http://www.linkedin.com/e/QUQsB3LtSZ2GEKV2lSDM9GQaSZzHf14aD5FkspoJ/blk/I2135683243_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPcQczcUdzkPcj99bScNuklUr7hebP8OdjwPd3AVcP4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Bradford Cross
http://www.linkedin.com/e/QUQsB3LtSZ2GEKV2lSDM9GQaSZzHf14aD5FkspoJ/blk/I2135683243_2/39vcPgOcPwSdjcNcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ewp/inv-21/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation