[Numpy-discussion] Solving a NLLSQ Problem by Pieces?

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 27 10:45:56 EDT 2010

Found hugin (google), but I think it's a bit too general for my current
interests. You might enjoy an optimization video course from Stanford
Univ on the web.
<http://see.stanford.edu/see/lecturelist.aspx?coll=17005383-19c6-49ed-9497-2ba8bfcfe5f6>

               Air travel safety Plus Three/Minus 8 rule. Eighty %
               of crashes take place in the first 3 minutes and
               last 8 minutes. Survival chances are good in you're
               paying attention. No hard drinks prior to those
               periods. No sleeping pills either. Sit within 5 rows
               of an exit door. --The Survivors Club, Ben Sherwood

                     Web Page:<www.speckledwithstars.net/>