[Numpy-discussion] numpy.all docstring reality check

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 21:50:30 EDT 2010

Hi, folks.  Under Parameters, the docstring for numpy.core.fromnumeric.all
says:

"out : ndarray, optionalAlternative output array in which to place the
result. It must have the same shape as the expected output and *the type is
preserved*." [emphasis added].I assume this is a
copy-and-paste-from-another-docstring "typo" (shouldn't it be (possibly
ndarray of) bool), but I just wanted to double check.

DG

by Robert Graves)