[Numpy-discussion] Author NumPy books- Packt Publishing

Kshipra Singh kshipras at packtpub.com
Mon Mar 22 07:49:43 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I am writing to you for Packt Publishing, the publishers of computer related books.

We are planning to extend our catalogue of books based on Scientific Computing Tools and are currently inviting authors interested in writing for Packt. This doesn't need any previous writing experience. Just an expert knowledge of your subject and a passion to share it with others is all that we require.

So, if you love NumPy and are interested in authoring a book, please write to us with your book ideas at author at packtpub.com. Even if you don't have a book idea and are simply interested in authoring a book, we are still keen to hear from you.

More details about the opportunity are available at: http://authors.packtpub.com/content/scientific-compting-tools-write-Packt

Thanks
Kshipra Singh
Author Relationship Manager