[Numpy-discussion] [SciPy-User] please test/review: Scipy on OS X with Python 2.7

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Wed Nov 3 22:55:15 EDT 2010

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 6:25 PM, Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Hi Vincent,
>
> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 10:18 PM, Vincent Davis <vincent at vincentdavis.net>
> wrote:
> >

> > Ok I am a little more awake now and not in zombi mode. That is  correct
> osx
> > 10.6 c++4.2, Doing it again and maybe correctly
> with python-2.7-macosx10.5
> > and c++4.0.
> > full scipy test results here
> > https://gist.github.com/661125
> > summary
>
> Can you tell us the build command you used, and output of the "file"
> command on the built .so files? Also, can you run the numpy test suite
> like so:
>  >>> numpy.test('full')

Ok all the info are the results and build commands
http://db.tt/McbfXS2

I am traveling and am only able to spend sort bits of time on this so I am
not putting much thought into what is going on. I hope to have more time
after Friday. The point being, let me know what you would like me to do but
don't expect much interpretation of the results  :-)

> Thanks,
> Ralf

> > ERROR: Failure: ImportError
> >
> (dlopen(/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/scipy/fftpack/_fftpack.so,
> > 2): no suitable image found.  Did find:
> >
>         /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/scipy/fftpack/_fftpack.so:
> > mach-o, but wrong architecture)
> <snip>

Thanks
Vincent Davis