[Numpy-discussion] How to import input data to make ndarray for batch processing?

Venkat dvr002 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 09:49:21 EST 2010

Hi All,
I am new to Numpy (also Scipy).

I am trying to reshape my text data which is in one single column (10,000
rows).
I want the data to be in 100x100 array form.

I have many files to convert like this. All of them are having file names
like 0, 1, 2, ....500. with out any extension.
Actually, I renamed actual files so that I can import them in Matlab for
batch processing.
Since Matlab also new for me, I thought I will try Numpy first.

Can any body help me in writing the script to do this for making batch
processing.

Thanks in advance,
Venkat
D.Venkat