[Numpy-discussion] help from OS X 10.5 users wanted

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Sat Oct 9 14:59:26 EDT 2010

Did you get any responses on this? I can install 10.5 and help out
with some testing. I have a macbookpro that does not turn of (Hardware
issue) but it is good for testing. I could setup remote access on this
if of interest to you.

Is there anything like the Python devs build bot for automated install
and testing testing of numpy and scipy?

Vincent

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 8:57 AM, Ralf Gommers
<ralf.gommers at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There have been many reports from OS X 10.5(.8) users that the provided
> binaries on Sourceforge for numpy versions >= 1.4.0 do not work, see
> http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/1322. If you're an OS X 10.5 user I
> would like your help to test if the same issue occurs for the following
> binary:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/numpy/files/Temporary/numpy-2.0.0.dev-py2.6-osx10.5-python.org.dmg/download
> Please comment on the above ticket.
>
> Thanks,