[Numpy-discussion] Sorry, probably postponing Binary Release [urgent]

Friedrich Romstedt friedrichromstedt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 12:36:23 EDT 2010

Hi,

I've been working the past few days usually to somewhen between 1 and
7 in the morning on the numpy build, but I feel at the end of my
power.  I need some spare of this for my exam on Monday.  I see two

1)  Vincent, if you feel like, can you try to finish it on your own.
Don't know ...

2)  Can we postpone the Binary Release on SF by one week.

I vote for 2) if possible :-)

P.S.: Internals: I recognise my exhaustion by coming up aggressive
feelings, Vincent is already a slight victim, sorry Vincent.

Friedrich

P.P.S.: I put this public with full intent.