[Numpy-discussion] datarray lightning talk at NYC Python group

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 17:18:49 EDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 11:21 AM, M Trumpis <mtrumpis at berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Just a heads up that I'm going to do a quick pitch for datarray this
> Wed. at the NYC Python Meetup thing.
>
> If any collaborator is attending, please introduce yourself!

Well, Travis will be there speaking, if my Enthought newsletter is correct :)

It would be great if you can collect feedback and have a chance to
discuss things with Travis in-person (we tried on Friday here but ran
out of time).  If you can post a summary of any ideas that come out of
that, it would be greatly appreciated.

Best of luck with the talk!

Cheers,