[Numpy-discussion] DataArray fixes

Lluís xscript at gmx.net
Wed Sep 8 08:00:01 EDT 2010

Fernando Perez writes:
> Just let me know what you and the others (Keith, Skipper, Rob, etc)
> think and I'm more than happy to open the doors to make the process
> easier.

Well, the pull requests I posted to your repository are for fairly trivial fixes
(but some still need documentation and regression test updates).

But some of the other features I posted on the issue tracker might need some
previous discussion (I can recall the 'axis' vs 'axes' issue from the top of my
head).

Lluis

 Tollbooth