[Numpy-discussion] Viewer for 2D Numpy arrays (GUI)

Mayank P Jain mayankpj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 02:53:26 EDT 2010

I thought about these options but what I need is excel like interface that
displays the values for each cell and one can modify and save the files.

This would be convenient way of saving large files in less space and at the
same time, see them and would remove those additional steps of writing out
and reading them in each time my program runs.

Regards
Mayank P Jain

V R TechNiche
Transportation Modeler/Planner