[Numpy-discussion] Removing numpy numpy-1.1.0 in Python 2.5

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 21 22:32:33 EDT 2010

  I don't see  it in  Add/Remove.  Whoops.  It is on this Win7 machine.
I need to check my XP machine.  I'll be back when I figure out if that's
right. My not always recollection was that it was not on Add/Remove
under XP.

I'm dealing with people who barely understand software, so keeping this
simple is the best thing to do. This version of the application is the
last, and we might as well treat it as frozen.  I really don't want to
try to correct people's install problems or attempts to move ahead with
the various libraries we use over the internet, so simple is it.