[Numpy-discussion] status for 1.6.0

Mark Wiebe mwwiebe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 17:54:42 EDT 2011

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 8:55 AM, Ralf Gommers
<ralf.gommers at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The list of open issues for 1.6.0 is down to a handful:
>
> - f2py segfault on Ubuntu reported by David (David, did you get any
> further with this?)
> - #1801: test_noncentral_f failure on win64
> - #1798: type promotion regression (needs review,
> https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/73)

I've pushed this change, anyone interested should review the tests for this
to verify that it accords with their intuition:

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/blob/maintenance%2F1.6.x/numpy/core/tests/test_numeric.py#L372

- API docs for new parameters to ufuncs (full list: 'casting', 'out',
> 'order', 'subok', 'dtype'),

Done.

> - API docs, some docstrings and update of NEP for datetime
>
> I'm planning to release the first release candidate next weekend if
> these are solved.  As far as I know no one is working on the doc
> issues right now. It would be great if someone could step up and do
> this.

There's a new ticket #1805 which should get fixed for the RC too.

-Mark