[Numpy-discussion] Identifying Colinear Columns of a Matrix

Mark Janikas mjanikas at esri.com
Fri Aug 26 14:38:28 EDT 2011

Charles!  That looks like it could be a winner!  It looks like you always choose the last column of the U matrix and ID the columns that have the same values?  It works when I add extra columns as well!  BTW, sorry for my lack of knowledge... but what was the point of the dot multiply at the end?  That they add up to essentially zero, indicating singularity?  Thanks so much!

MJ