[Numpy-discussion] NumPy Governance

Perry Greenfield perry at stsci.edu
Mon Dec 5 07:22:34 EST 2011

I'm not sure I'm crazy about leaving final decision making for a
board. A board may be a good way of carefully considering the issues,
and it could make it's own recommendation (with a sufficient
majority). But in the end I think one person needs to decide (and that
decision may go against the board consensus, presumably only rarely).

Why shouldn't that person be you?

Perry