[Numpy-discussion] NumPy book review copies

Jitesh Y. Gawali jiteshg at packtpub.com
Tue Dec 13 05:44:11 EST 2011

Hi,

As a part of our reviewing program, we are giving away limited number of
copies (print & electronic) of our recent publication NumPy 1.5
Beginner's Guide
<http://www.packtpub.com/numpy-1-5-using-real-world-examples-beginners-guide/book>
to people interested in reviewing the book.

You need to publish your review/feedback on either your blog or on
websites like Barnes and Noble <http://www.barnesandnoble.com/>,
Slashdot <http://slashdot.org/> and so on as per your choice. We also
encourage uploading the review on Amazon since it gives buyers a chance
to know the book through your perspective.

Please get in touch with me for more information.

Thanks,

Jitesh
<http://www.barnesandnoble.com/>
--

Jitesh Gawali

*Marketing Research Executive*| Packt Publishing | www.PacktPub.com
<http://www.packtpub.com/>
*MSN:*_jiteshg_ <mailto:jiteshg at packtpub.com>_ at packtpub.com_
<mailto:jiteshg at packtpub.com>
Interested in becoming an author? Visit Packt's Author Website
<http://authors.packtpub.com/>for all the information you need about
writing for Packt.