[Numpy-discussion] numpy.mean problems

Eraldo Pomponi eraldo.pomponi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:23:18 EST 2011

Hi Fred,

Pandas has a nice interface to PyTable if you still need it:

http://pandas.sourceforge.net/io.html#hdf5-pytables

However, my intention was just to point you to pandas because it
is really a powerful tool if you need to deal with tabular heterogenic
data. It is also important to notice that there are plans in the numpy
community to include/port "part" of this package directly in the codebase.
This says a lot about how good it is...

Best,
Eraldo