[Numpy-discussion] scipy installation problem

Eraldo Pomponi eraldo.pomponi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 17:19:36 EST 2011

Dear Alexe,

I'm not sure I understood what you mean by "install" like Ralf.
However, I would also suggest, if you are using Eclipse and PyDev, (after
installing new modules) to remove the current python interpreter (from
Eclipse options) and then re-add it so that the whole pythonpath will be
re-scanned and you will not see any  "red"  underline (with the msg: module
not found) in your python editor.

Cheers,
Eraldo