[Numpy-discussion] GSOC

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 15:50:17 EST 2011

Hi All,

I thought I'd raise this topic just to get some ideas out there. At the
moment I see two areas that I'd like to see addressed.

   1. Documentation editor. This would involve looking at the generated
   documentation and it's organization/coverage as well such things as style
   and maybe reviewing stuff on the documentation site. This would be more
   technical writing than coding.
   2. Test coverage. There are a lot of areas of numpy that are not well
   tested as well as some tests that are still doc tests and should probably
   be updated. This is a substantial amount of work and would require some
   familiarity with numpy as well as a willingness to ping developers for
   clarification of some topics.

Thoughts?

Chuck