[Numpy-discussion] GSOC

Jaidev Deshpande deshpande.jaidev at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 00:43:55 EST 2011

Hi Chris

> Documentation is specificsly excluded from GSoC (at least it was a
> couple years ago when I last was involved)

Documentation wasn't excluded last year from GSoC, there were quite a
few projects that required a lot of documentation.
But yes, there was no "documentation only" project.

Anyhow, it seems reasonable that testing alone can't be a project.
What about benchmarking and the related statistics? Does that qualify
as a worthwhile project (again, GSoC or otherwise)?

Thanks