[Numpy-discussion] create a numpy array of images

Asmi Shah asmi.capri at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 09:07:35 EST 2011

Hi Zach and Sturla,

Well I am a "she" :)) Thanks for your inputs.. I am using 32 bit python as
have so many libraries integrated with it.. and moreover, i plan to put this
volume rendered on a web page or distribute the exe in the end, so want to
be minimal for the memory requirements on the clients' systems..
the physical memory should not be a problem as I have 8GB RAM.. specially
when the images are RGB then it gets into trouble as it adds the 4th
dimension already in my case..

- asmi