[Numpy-discussion] Please keep Numpy master working on Py3

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Tue Feb 1 20:31:00 EST 2011

On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 16:42:04 -0800, Mark Wiebe wrote:
[clip]
> Sorry about that, I had hoped to be able to use the build-bot to
> test/diagnose the issues, but it's down and I didn't pursue it further.

Hmm, I see Github's SVN gateway is broken again. Perhaps it could be
possible to make it work directly against Git... Personally, I would like
to keep the master branch at a known-good-no-experimental-code state at
all times; different Python versions one can install locally without too
much trouble, but for cross-architecture testing of experimental code
using the buildbot would be very helpful. If we are going to fix up a
"successor" to the current buildbot at some point, this use case probably
should be kept in mind.

	Pauli