[Numpy-discussion] conditional array indexing

Bryan Woods bwoods at aer.com
Mon Feb 14 17:39:15 EST 2011

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it is not working that simply.

This tells me that "only integer arrays with one element can be
converted to an index"

roughness and landcover are identically shaped 2D arrays. z0_legend in a
1D look-up table. I assume the error here comes from trying to index a
1D array with a 2D array.