[Numpy-discussion] [ANN] New package: SpaceFuncs (2D, 3D, ND geometric modeling, optimization, solving)

Dmitrey tmp50 at ukr.net
Wed Feb 16 04:57:28 EST 2011

 Hi all,
   I'm glad to inform you about new, 4th OpenOpt Suite module:

   SpaceFuncs - a tool for 2D, 3D, N-dimensional geometric modeling with
   possibilities of parametrized calculations, numerical optimization and
   solving systems of geometrical equations with automatic
   differentiation.

   The module is written in Python + NumPy, requires FuncDesigner (and
   OpenOpt, DerApproximator for some operations). It has completely free
   license: BSD.

   For details see its home page
   http://openopt.org/SpaceFuncs
   and documentation
   http://openopt.org/SpaceFuncsDoc

   Also, you can try it online via our Sage-server (sometimes hangs due
   to high load, through)
   http://sage.openopt.org/welcome

   Regards,
   Dmitrey.