[Numpy-discussion] Grid indexing

Wolfgang Kerzendorf wkerzendorf at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 28 09:34:16 EST 2011

I think it is possible to construct a class that takes as init function
index converter functions and stores an array. That do for example
linear mappings from the floats to the int. I am wondering if the numpy
community would be interested in such a thing? I think the code would be
very short, but might help a few people.

Cheers