[Numpy-discussion] OpenMP-fication of loops.

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 19:48:54 EST 2011

On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Vladimir Voznesensky <
vvoznesensky at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Dear Eric,
>
> Sure, I will give you my code, but who will "follow this up"?

I suggest you start with an account on github and put your modified code in
a branch. You can then post a link, and if things go well, maybe you can
post a pull request to numpy at some point. At the moment there is a fair
amount of churn in the pipeline for ufuncs and so you might have to wait
until mid summer, but I think a lot of folks will be interested in how to
speed things up at the loop level.

<snip>

Chuck