[Numpy-discussion] conference call / gotomeeting to discuss the missing data design

Mark Wiebe mwwiebe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 14:07:25 EDT 2011

Here are the details for the call:

1.  Please join my meeting, Jul 5, 2011 at 2:00 PM Central time.
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/972295593

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or,
call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (312) 878-3070
Access Code: 972-295-593

Meeting ID: 972-295-593

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy™

We'll have someone taking notes to create a summary as Nathaniel suggested.

The NEP and other reference material will be visible with the screen sharing
of gotomeeting, but those running Linux can follow along by viewing the
document we're browsing here:

https://github.com/m-paradox/numpy/blob/7b10c9ab1616b9100e98dd2ab80cef639d5b5735/doc/neps/missing-data.rst

Thanks,
Mark