[Numpy-discussion] code review/build & test for datetime business day API

Mark Wiebe mwwiebe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 19:34:44 EDT 2011

These functions are now fully implemented and documented. As always, code
reviews are welcome here:

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/87

and for those that don't want to dig into review C code, the commit for the
documentation is here:

https://github.com/m-paradox/numpy/commit/6b5a42a777b16812e774193b06da1b68b92bc689

This is probably also another good place to do a merge to master, so if
people could test it on Mac/Windows/other platforms that would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark