[Numpy-discussion] numpy submodules missing in intersphinx objects.inv?

Skipper Seabold jsseabold at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 23:30:04 EDT 2011

I was just trying to link to the numpy.testing module but can't using
intersphinx. Does anyone know why certain submodules aren't included
in objects.inv? It looks as though it has something to do either with
having a reference at the top of the rst file (so you can :ref: link
to it) or having that module autodoc'd (then you can :mod: link to
it), but I can't find any actual documentation about this actually
being the case. This is the relevant ticket
http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/ticket/1432

Skipper