[Numpy-discussion] תשובה: Recommndations for an easy GUI

Nadav Horesh nadavh at visionsense.com
Tue Jun 28 09:06:20 EDT 2011

I tried Root’s advice and with the get_data method and GTK (without Agg) I got decent speed -- 30 fps (display speed,  without the calculations overhead). The combination of matplotlib and glumpy resulted in 88 fps.

 I think I’ll have a solutionif glumpy lack of documentation will net get in the way.

 Thank you all for the useful advices,

    Nadav.

מאת: numpy-discussion-bounces at scipy.org [mailto:numpy-discussion-bounces at scipy.org] בשם Nicolas Rougier
נשלח: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 09:47
אל: Discussion of Numerical Python
נושא: Re: [Numpy-discussion] Recommndations for an easy GUI

Have a look at glumpy: http://code.google.com/p/glumpy/
It's quite simple and very fast for images (it's based on OpenGL/shaders).

Nicolas