[Numpy-discussion] [OT] any image io module that works with python3?

Nadav Horesh nadavh at visionsense.com
Sat Mar 12 15:15:54 EST 2011

It started to work after processing it with 2to3 and omitting the conversion of file names with the str function (I supply the file names as "bytes").
Issues:
  1. It refuses to save in jpeg format
  2. There is a worning of possible segfult on 64 bit machine (which is the target platform).

I'll keep on test it.

 Thank you
    Nadav.