[Numpy-discussion] Call for GSoC 2011 NumPy mentors

Jarrod Millman millman at berkeley.edu
Sun Mar 13 00:13:12 EST 2011

Hi,

It is time to start preparing for the 2011 Google Summer of Code
(SoC).  As in the past, we will participate in SoC with the Python
Software Foundation (PSF) as our mentoring organization.  The PSF has
requested that every project, which wishes to participate in the SoC,
provide a list of at least *three* potential mentors.

If you are interested and willing to potentially mentor someone this
summer to work on NumPy, please send me the following information by
Monday evening: Name, Email, Phone, and Link_ID.

You can find additional information on the 2011 SoC homepage:
  http://socghop.appspot.com/

Here is the PSF SoC page:
  http://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode

Please start thinking about potential projects and add them to the SoC
ideas page:
  http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/wiki/SummerofCodeIdeas

Thanks,
Jarrod