[Numpy-discussion] Is numpy/scipy linux apt or PYPI installation linked with ACML?

Sturla Molden sturla at molden.no
Wed Mar 23 10:28:58 EDT 2011

ACML has a C interface for BLAS and LAPACK, but it is different from cblas.

For portability, stick with the Fortran 77 interface, particularly for
LAPACK where no C interface is specified.

One can probably get cblas from Netlib and link with libacml. cblas is
just a wrapper for the Fortran routines.

Sturla