[Numpy-discussion] Partial least squares

Nadav Horesh nadavh at visionsense.com
Thu Mar 24 16:57:46 EDT 2011

Yes, he is. I'll work on it early next week, and post any comment I'll have.
Documentation quality: The code doc refer to an excellent reference [Wegelin et al. 2000], so no real problem here.  If the reference is critical I would suggest on of the following:
1. Put a link to the document.
2. Is it possible to copy the paper to the project site?  As the paper becomes old (on the internet time scale), it becomes volatile, and may vanish while the project is still alive.

  Nadav.