[Numpy-discussion] Linear assignment problem: Jonker-Volgenant algorithm

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Tue May 17 14:05:07 EDT 2011

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 12:55:39PM -0500, Benjamin Root wrote:
>    Is this hungarian method in an official scikits package, or is this just
>    your own thing?

Right now we are playing with the idea of integrating it in the scikits
learn, as it would be useful in a couple of places. I don't know whether
we will integrate it, on the JV algorithm. Options are under review.

However, the hungarian.py that I point to is a single Python file with no
dependencies. So if you need it, grab it. In the future Cython helper
functions might (or might not) be added.