[Numpy-discussion] Runtime error in numpy development version

Jeffrey Spencer jeffspencerd at gmail.com
Tue May 24 21:00:50 EDT 2011

Try removing numpy and openCV (and associated files) from
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages or wherever you originally
compiled it too. Then rebuild numpy and openCV. Probably openCV was
compiled with a different version of numpy at the time of compilation.
Just a guess but removing and rebuild should work.

Cheers,
Jeff