[Numpy-discussion] Numpy question

Talla jtalla at gmail.com
Thu May 26 05:04:29 EDT 2011

Thank you very much, In the script manual it mentioned that I need to
install numpy and python (I am attaching the manual), however I tried to
install numeric and python 2.4 as you suggested and I got a new  error
message:
C:\Python24>python AbinitBandStructureMaker.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "AbinitBandStructureMaker.py", line 13, in ?
    import os
  File "C:\Program Files\Scienomics\SciPython-2.6.2\\lib\os.py", line 757
    bs = b""
           ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

C:\Python24