[Numpy-discussion] in the NA discussion, what can we agree on?

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Thu Nov 3 02:27:20 EDT 2011

I also mentioned this at the bottom of a reply to Benjamin, but to
make sure people joining the thread see it: I went ahead and put this
up on a github wiki page that everyone should be able to edit
  https://github.com/njsmith/numpy/wiki/NA-discussion-status

We could move it to the numpy wiki or whatever if people prefer, this
just seemed like the easiest way to get something up there that
everyone would have write access to.

-- Nathaniel