[Numpy-discussion] NumPy example list is corrupted

Alan Frankel alanf333 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 08:25:04 EDT 2011

Thanks a lot, Robert. That should enable me to do what I want to do. Unfortunately, I now get internal server errors whenever I try to commit a change. The message instructs me to send an e-mail to root at enthought.com, which I'll do separately.

Couldn't someone add to the page an icon, or even a static link, that links to the "action=info" URL? Who's the right person to ask?

Thanks again,
Alan