[Numpy-discussion] One question about the numpy.linalg.eig() routine

Val Kalatsky kalatsky at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 14:09:59 EDT 2012

Interesting. I happen to know a little bit about Berry's phase
http://keck.ucsf.edu/~kalatsky/publications/PRL1998_BerryPhaseForLargeSpins.pdf
http://keck.ucsf.edu/~kalatsky/publications/PRA1999_SpectraOfLargeSpins-General.pdf
The latter one knocks out all point groups.
Probably you want to do something different, I cared about eigenvalues only
(BTW my Hamiltonians were carefully crafted).
Cheers
Val

PS I doubt anybody on this list cares to hear more about Berry's phase,
should take this discussion off-line