[Numpy-discussion] What is consensus anyway

Paul Hobson pmhobson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 12:31:29 EDT 2012

We're kind of drifting again here, but...

Remember when all this discussion happened on usenet? Perhaps we're in
yet another awkward transition period and soon all email list-type
discussions will be on Github, Bitbucket, StackOverflow (e.g. pandas),
etc.

There's advantages and disadvantages to any sort of discussion
paradigm, but I can imagine a future version of Github where each
project has a tab for a StackOverflow-esque forum. As a user, that all
sounds pretty appealing to me. But this is all just speculation and
conjecture...
-paul