[Numpy-discussion] SciPy 2012 - The Eleventh Annual Conference on Scientific Computing with Python

Warren Weckesser warren.weckesser at enthought.com
Thu Apr 26 12:20:45 EDT 2012

Dear all,

(Sorry if you receive this announcement multiple times.)

Registration for SciPy 2012, the eleventh annual Conference on Scientific
Computing with Python, is open! Go to
https://conference.scipy.org/scipy2012/register/index.php

We would like to remind you that the submissions for talks, posters and
tutorials are open *until April 30th, *which is just around the corner. For
more information see:

http://conference.scipy.org/scipy2012/tutorials.php
http://conference.scipy.org/scipy2012/talks/index.php

For talks or posters, all we need is an abstract.  Tutorials require more
significant preparation.  If you are preparing a tutorial, please send a
brief note to Jonathan Rocher (jrocher at enthought.com) to indicate your
intent.

We look forward to seeing many of you this summer.

Kind regards,

The SciPy 2012 organizers
scipy2012 at scipy.org